Friday, June 22, 2007

Cue theme song

I finally figured out how to pack my life into two bags. One by one, I eliminated the products that had become a part of my routine: Origins and Bumble & Bumble in the shower, the free face stuff I get from Mark, the Aveda lotion I use before going to bed (I reassured it that I will be back in two years!). And the Republics (Rock and Banana) were tucked in my dresser drawers with care.

Soon I will be waking to hear totally different birds chirping outside my window. I can't wait to hear what they sound like.

Love to you all!

2 comments:

Cat and Nick said...

If your theme song is "Out of Africa," we need to talk! Bon Voyage and best of luck! Can't wait to hear all about the conference! Say hello to the chimps for me :o)
-Catherine

Jan Beck said...

Great talking to you last night!! Talked to your Mama today. You are in your families thoughts and prays, remember that everyday of this incredible experience.

Love, Jan, Tracy, Kellen, & Sarah