I missed the chance to photograph the first phase - peach and pink - but I was able to snap these shots, which were taken within a surprisingly short period of time (perhaps 10-15 minutes).
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Sunset sunset burning bright
Last night's sunset was a show stopper. It burned bright and fast, then bled into a more typical pastel palate.
I missed the chance to photograph the first phase - peach and pink - but I was able to snap these shots, which were taken within a surprisingly short period of time (perhaps 10-15 minutes).



I missed the chance to photograph the first phase - peach and pink - but I was able to snap these shots, which were taken within a surprisingly short period of time (perhaps 10-15 minutes).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Omg!! thats soooo beautiful!!!!!!
beautiful rob...how did i miss it?
Post a Comment